ginger

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Little Johnny Wujick

I was honored last week to meet 6 week old Johnny Wujick. He was looking intensely at everyone around him (except me) but he wasn't crying while I was holding him (which is GOOD!!). Bill actually made him smile. But I have to admit, the person he was most infatuated with, was his mom, Sarah.

The Wujick's and the Eseltine/Feretto's squeezed in a heated and highly debated game of Scattergories, between crying/feeding episodes, about three hour chunks.

I wanted to point out, that "Man of La Mancha" was in fact a book, which gives me two points, which brings me up to 40 points, which means I don't gain anything. I believe the Wujicks scored 42 points each....but it's the principle of the thing. Unfortunately, General Tom Thumb was before the time of television, which doesn't change my score at all. I know, this is all a little inside, but quite fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home